**Please read description**
- Rental cost is for the shaft only, club head rental is required.
- All heads and shafts are on an adapter system and easily swapped out!
- All iron shaft demos are only available in standard 7i length.
- A deposit is required for each demo product rented.
- The rental period is for one week upon receipt of the demo(s)
- Demos are only available in the continental United States Only
**A refundable deposit of $30 is required for this rental (on top of the rental fee).**
Aspen Golf Direct has the only demo program featuring top Japanese manufacturers!
We have a full selection of Iron and Wedge options from Miura, Proto Concept, Fujimoto, and Fourteen Golf.
With shaft options from Fujikura, LA Golf, Nippon, KBS, Project X, Dynamic Gold, and BGT. All demo clubs have adapters so you can rent multiple heads and shafts to find the perfect fit!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Mid spin, mid flight steel shaft
- Stiff tip section¬†for stable trajectory
- Low mid-section rigidity for control
- Low butt rigidity for swing tempo and feel
- Uniform quality control specifications
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque||Tip Dia.||But Dia.||Length|
The Nippon N.S. Pro MODUS3 shaft series provides tour proven performance with a lighter weight range for increased club head speed and longer distances. The key to its success is in its 3 sections of custom rigidity. The tip section is stiffer for a stable trajectory. The mid and butt sections feature lower rigidity for improved control, swing tempo, and improved feel. ¬†
Nippon steel shafts apply a uniform quality control process that allows each specification to be met with minimal tolerance. This starts with the tube production to tapering, heat treatment, plating and testing. Raw material inspection and an integrated quality assurance process means you're playing with top quality steel and there's no guessing on performance specifications.