**Please read description**
- Rental cost is for the shaft only, club head rental is required.
- All heads and shafts are on an adapter system and easily swapped out!
- All iron shaft demos are only available in standard 7i length.
- A deposit is required for each demo product rented.
- The rental period is for one week upon receipt of the demo(s)
- Demos are only available in the continental United States Only
**A refundable deposit of $30 is required for this rental (on top of the rental fee).**
Aspen Golf Direct has the only demo program featuring top Japanese manufacturers!
We have a full selection of Iron and Wedge options from Miura, Proto Concept, Fujimoto, and Fourteen Golf.
With shaft options from Fujikura, LA Golf, Nippon, KBS, Project X, Dynamic Gold, and BGT. All demo clubs have adapters so you can rent multiple heads and shafts to find the perfect fit!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Easy to swing ultra-lightweight steel shaft
- Low kick-point
- High balance and control
- Uniform quality control specifications¬†
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque||Tip Dia.||But Dia.||Length|
|R2||73.5||2.9||.355" / .370"||.570"||38.5-35"|
|R||74||2.8||.355" / .370"||.570"||38.5-35"|
|S||77.5||2.6||.355" / .370"||.570"||38.5-35"|
N.S. PRO ZELOS 7 is designed with a low kick point and evenly distributed rigidity, which delivers more than ample flexibility from tip to butt. As the¬†world‚Äôs lightest steel shaft, ZELOS7 is easy to handle with an extremely smooth swing and gentle touch,¬†combined with the exact swing characteristics of a graphite iron shaft model.¬†
N.S. PRO ZELOS 7¬†employs newly developed, cutting-edge, high-intensity NZNS60 material that outperforms all other patented materials used in N.S PRO competitors‚Äô steel shafts. In fact,¬†it delivers the smooth control and performance of high-carbon material.¬† The superior performance of its newly developed¬†material contributes to a more stable swing and definitive impact.
Nippon steel shafts apply a uniform quality control process that allows each specification to be met with minimal tolerance. This starts with the tube production to tapering, heat treatment, plating and testing. Raw material inspection and an integrated quality assurance process means you're playing with top quality steel and there's no guessing on performance specifications.